Directions to Family Service Society of Yonkers
30 South Broadway, 5th floor
Yonkers, NY 10701
Contact: (914) 963-5118
Find Us With MapQuest!
From Saw Mill River Parkway
(proceeding north or south):
1. Take Exit 5 (Yonkers Avenue West) - Turn right at exit. Stay to the right after Yonkers Avenue joins Nepperhan Avenue.
2. As you proceed down the steep hill, stay in second lane from your right. You will see City Hall (with clock tower) on your right. You will pass New School Street, Henry Herz Street and then New Main street.
3. As you proceed up the hill, just past New Main Street traffic light, you will see a sign saying, "Municipal Parking, Government Center Garage." Turn right into driveway. After taking a ticket, proceed up the ramp. Preferably, park on levels 3 or 4; otherwise, find any available space.
4. After you park, take any staircase to level 4 and proceed out the back of the garage to the outdoor parking area. The building ahead of you on your left is 30 South Broadway. Walk around the left side of the building and proceed down the stairway to South Broadway. Turn right and enter 30 South Broadway. We are on the 5th floor.
From Interstate 287 / Cross Westchester Expressway (Proceeding east or west)
1. Take Exit 3, Sprain Brook Parkway South.
2. Exit at Cross County Parkway West.
3. Follow signs to Saw Mill Parkway North (Exit 2) and immediately exit at Yonkers Avenue West (Exit 5). Continue from above.
From Bronx River Parkway (Proceeding south)
1. Follow Bronx River Parkway as it joins Sprain Brook Parkway.
2. Take exit to Cross County Parkway West. Continue as above.
From Interstate 87 / New York Thruway
Take Exit 2: Yonkers Avenue; going south, take right turn on Yonkers Avenue. Continue west on Yonkers Avenue.